We, manufacturer and suppliers of 'Hot Dip Galvanized', 'Cold Rolled’ and ‘CRNO Electrical Steel’ products are committed to operate and maintain our facility in an effective, environmentally responsible and safe manner, with continual improvement in our Quality, Environment, Health & Safety performance and protection of environment with pollution prevention by
- Identifying, assessing and minimizing risks and impacts on employees and surroundings.
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health
- Ensuring emergency preparedness by employing appropriate methods for emergency response and control.
- Setting objectives to protect and continually improve the performance in Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety.
- Complying with all the applicable Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety legislations and other requirements to which Organization subscribes.
- Adopting suitable safety practices and proactive measures to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks.
- consultation and participation of workers, and workers’ representatives.
- Designing our processes and plant operations to minimize risks and industrial waste by appropriate technologies.
- Enhancing the skills and competence of our employees, contractors, suppliers and vendors through appropriate training.
- Integrating Quality, Environment, Health and Safety concerns in our decisions while purchasing plant equipment and machinery.
- Optimizing the consumption of energy and natural resources.
- We continually improve our Quality, Environment, Health & Safety management system and its performance by engaging employees in QSS, with My machine, Project Activity [DMAIC].
Organization will maintain Quality, Environmental, health and safety management systems in accordance with ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 9001, IATF 16949 Standards.
We shall communicate this policy to all our employees, contractors, suppliers, vendors and shall make it available to all interested parties.
Sung Lae Chun
Chief Managing Director 20th October, 2020